Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of VeraVault Software
1. VeraVault shall manage all data supplied to it in a professional way by means of online backup client software. VeraVault cannot be held liable for any kind of damage or loss that occurs as a result of the use of its software or services.
2. User licences for VeraVault software are non-exclusive and non-transferable. Distribution of VeraVault software is only permitted after express written permission has been obtained from VeraVault in advance.
3. Any processing, recompiling or altering of VeraVault software is not permitted.
4. VeraVault offers a professional technical infrastructure for data transfer and data storage in relation to its online backup service. VeraVault shall reserve the right to alter or terminate its (online backup) services. VeraVault shall not be held responsible for any unforeseen termination of its services, such as, but not limited to, those that occur as a result of force majeure, connection faults, natural disasters or any problems as a result of sabotage or human error.
5. VeraVault cannot be held liable for any results and/or consequences of the use of its services, nor for any damage or loss that occurs as a result of these services.
6. Encryption Passwords are known only to users of VeraVault Online Backup. Clients of VeraVault bear sole liability for managing their passwords. VeraVault cannot be held liable for managing such passwords.
7. The extent of online backup depends on the files and/or directories selected for this service. VeraVault cannot be held liable in any way in relation to the optimal selection of files, nor the extent to which the file selection is kept up-to-date.